24.1.08

Sweet Janis´s lullaby


...

Don't you know,

Honey, nobody ever gonna love you

The way I try to do.

Who'll be willing to take your pain

And all your heartache, too ?

Honey, I swear I'll always,

I'll always be around

If you ever want me

Come on and cry, cry baby, cry baby


...

I know when you're sharp and round, babe,

Seems like the grass always looks greener,

When you're looking over there in somebody else's back-yard

So I know what you're tryin' to tell me

When you say, mama, mama, mama, mama, mama,

I've gotta go out shopping for my life
I've gotta find my, my own true third eye,

Hare Krishna identity out there on the road there.


And although it may be comfortable here

Sleeping in all your nice bed with all those satin sheets

And all that nice fur, eatin' all that chicken

Gettin' stoned, havin' a good time

I have to go and rough it

I have to go to Africa

Or I have to go to Omaha, or some place like that,

I have to find myself, you know what I mean ?

So there's this stud, man, walkin' around

the fuckin' highways of America with a pack on his back

Lookin' for his identity, right ?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Se produjo un error en este gadget.